Mobile solutions for underground pipe inspection using UAV’s.
We supply a digital solution for the inspection of underground pipes (waste water, rainwater) by means of UAVs.
The objective is to improve inspection productivity by automatically generating inspection reports according to NF EN 13508-2 standard.
Our solution enables all data from UAVs (inspections, modeling, coding, photos, etc.) to be uploaded.
- We digitize the inspection process and workflow according to the « cadastre » and the inspected sections descriptions (sections, manholes, connections, slopes, etc…).
- We manage inspections assignments, access to the solution for operational staff and managers.
- We implement the nomenclature for: section reference, inspection direction, start and finish nodes, inspection types, locations, shapes, lengths, depths, materials.
- For each inspection point: codification of its time position and entry of the observation code in accordance with the EN 13508-2 standard.
- We manage the integration and annotation of images captured by the UAV.
- The operator can complete with free comments.
- Automatic production of inspection reports.
- The reporting model can be customized to meet the specific needs of end-customers.
- Management of inspections with any equipment (smartphones, iPad) with or without network connection (automatic data synchronization in the presence of the network).
In the long term, possible enhancements will be, for instance: the use of localisation to generate the underground infrastructure schematic; the coupling with a “machine learning” tool to generate an automatic defect recognition algorithm; the pre-filling of inspections via the import of customer GIS data.
We offer a SaaS solution running Android or iOS and all types of smartphones.